List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    More kpresenter cleanup
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2004-01-12 5:36:48

Hello all

here is the next patch to clean up the kpresenter source.

This time I reworkded the resizing of objects, there might be still some
potential there, but I like to commit first before it gets to big.

I also changed the behavior of selecting additional objects. Additional
objects are now selected and deselected with ctrl key + mouse button. This
makes the behavior act like it is known eg. form list views.
Before the change it was selected by ctrl + mouse and deselected by shift +
mouse. What do you think.

Thorsten

["patch65.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]