List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Doc status for KOffice 1.3
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-08 15:09:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 20.54, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 January 2004 16:56, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > On Wednesday 07 January 2004 15:50, Lauri Watts wrote:

> > > 3: Leaving aside new and undocumented features, a concrete list of
> > > actual factual errors that we can work through would also be a big
> > > help.  That is, actual errors in the documentation, whether through
> > > misunderstanding or just bit-rot - you can file these directly in
> > > bugzilla (product 'docs) if you like, the translation teams do this and
> > > it works quite well.
> >
> > I will only comment (based) on KWord, as it is the only doc I know:
> > - basically it is a KOffice 1.2 doc.
> >
> > - the new new file dialog is missing (also check the other docs for that
> > problem.)

<snip big list of other things to fix>

Thanks a ton Nicolas, this is exactly the kind of thing that we need to get
the docs quickly in some kind of reasonable shape.  If anyone could do
similar for the other docs, would also be a big help.

I'm not sure we'll get to the changes for another week or two, we're still
working on KDE for 3.2, but when we do get to them, a list like this will
make everything easier.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts