List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    RFC: Error fixing
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2004-01-02 6:15:33

Hello all,

I have a question about the handling of fixing none reported bugs.

Should a bug report opend an closed so that people finding the bug also find
them in the bug tracking system? So they will know that the bug is allready
fixed and don't have to report it again.

What do you think?

Thorsten

PS. I Hope you all had a good start into the new year.