List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Errors on compilation koffice-031221 CVS and 1.2.1rc2
From:       Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mrakotom () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-12-22 11:38:20

On Monday 22 December 2003 12:17, you wrote:
> On Sunday 21 December 2003 18:38, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> > Hello ,  :-)
> > I try to compile koffice-031221 from CVS on my KDE 3.1.4 /Qt 3.2.1 system
> > and i get some errors . I'm running Slackware 9.1
> > KDE 3.1.4 and the Qt that comme with were compiled with gcc 3.1.x ( the
> > default slackware one )
> >
> > I try to compile koffice-031221 with gcc 3.3.2
> > I get these errors , may be you can help me to fix ?
>
> Install fontconfig and its headers.
> On debian the package is named; fontconfig1-dev
> no idea how its called on slackware.

I'd rather not have the package name but the source name because i am trying
to build a package .

Well i see fontconfig is not part of standard Slackware distro .

I d/load + try to build it ,
I see i need  "sgmlspl" . there's no clear enough documentation about this
requirement . would you help me ?
I already asked on fontconfig ML and also wait for some answers ... :-)
Thanks .

--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65