List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord table behaviour
From:       Rene Rebe <rene.rebe () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-12-11 17:58:02

Hi,

On: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:20:09 +0100,
    Sven Langkamp <longamp@reallygood.de> wrote:

> I have posted a patch on the koffice list, have a look at it.
>
> > 2. it is possible the resize cols and rows smaller then the min value
> > (given by the content - currently text)
> Resizing cols is already fixed, the patch for the rows is in the patch for 1.

Ok - I'll take a look into it.

> > 5: Multi page tables do not work for me
> Yes, this doesn't work at all.

Ok - I schedule some free time to look into it, too.

> > I could take a look into point 5 and 6 after that.
> Perhaps we can work together.

Definitely! I'm already involved in too many projects and so my free
time is sadly limitted :-(

Do you allready have some ideas for the multi page tables?

Sincerely yours,
  René Rebe
    - ROCK Linux stable release maintainer

--