List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Toolbar icons in KOffice.
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-12-09 13:01:15

I admit to being a bit confused about this. :-)

But, I think that issues still exist which have no relation to Ben's previous posting
except that they are also toolbar icons issues.

Now, I understand that there is (should be) no problem if a KOffice application/part uses
the standard toolbar icons in "$KDEDIR/share/icons/<icon-theme>/<size>/actions/" unless
somebody left out an icon (which does happen).  If you want KDEClassic versions of these
standard icons, you just install KDEArtWork.

But, there are also private toolbar icons in KOffice applications/parts.  For example, I
have icons in: "$KDEDIR/share/apps/kword/icons/crystalsvg/".  The log states that:

> Restored (and renamed hi->cr) those icons, needed by KWord. Thanks tackat....

Huh??  These are KDEClassic icons that were moved to a 'crystalsvg' subdirectory.  But the
icons weren't changed.

I am at a loss to understand this.

--
JRT