List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Proposal: Replacing Toolbar Icons in KOffice
From:       Ben Lamb <koffice-devel () zurgy ! org>
Date:       2003-11-26 8:21:39

Hi,

IMHO Some of the icons in KOffice could be prettier. Rohit Kaul has created
some very attractive icons, published on KDE-Look, that I think would suit
KOffice. Please see the screenshot:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/preview.php?file=7131-2.png

I'd like to propose replacing some of the existing icons with Rohit's
versions, specifically the bold, italic, underlying, indent, justification,
numbering and bulleted list icons.

Would anyone object if I did this? (Rohit has been BCC'd on this)

I'd consult kde-core-devel for icons that live in kdelibs.

Best regards,

Ben Lamb.