List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter 1.2.1 and Kpresenter 1.3
From:       David Faure <dfaure () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2003-11-25 22:30:34

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 22:58, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> Well I write a file KPresenter 1.2.1 at my University than I opened it on my
> home PC with KPresenter 1.3 than I choose to "save it as..." I choose a name
> then save. And KPresenter 1.3 crashed.

That's most probably the KFileDialog destruction crash.
Update to the current CVS (you say "1.3", but it can't be 1.3 since that's not out yet;
which version is it really?)

It has nothing to do with the file itself. Well that's easy to check: if also get a crash
when doing 'save as' on a blank presentation, then it's definitely the famous
KFileDialog crash - update koffice/lib to get the workaround.

--
David Faure -- faure@kde.org, dfaure@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer