List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: compiling KOffice CVS HEAD...
From:       Benjamin Reed <ranger () befunk ! com>
Date:       2003-11-22 23:26:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Giovanni Venturi wrote:

> *** Warning: Linking the shared library libwmfexport.la against the loadable
> module
> *** libkarbonbase.so is not portable!
>
> What do they mean?

On some platforms it is illegal to treat a loadable module (plugin) as a
shared library for linking purposes.  If it didn't die here, you're
safe, although it should be fixed eventually to be portable.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE