List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread: zoom in embedded case
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-19 9:04:29

> As described in bug #45505, embedded parts sometimes don't zoom
> correctly. Even if you embed a KSpread spreadsheet inside another
> KSpread spreadsheet, the zoom is ugly (using the painter scaling, ala
> KSpread 1.2). The patch fixes this problem.

The fix that I have committed was slightly different that this patch. It
also handles the resolution better like KWord (otherwise KSpread
spreadsheet will be seen larger inside KWord).

Question to embedding expert: when I embed a spreadsheet inside KWord
and switch KWord to zoom to 200%, the spreadsheet also shows in 200%
zoom. But when I double-click the spreadsheet to activate KSpread, it
goes in original 100% zoom. Shouldn't KoView handle zooming of embedded
parts automatically ?