List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread: patch for sorting problem
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-19 8:53:44

> Indeed it does, thanks for the quick fix.  I finally sorted out the working
> environment problem, so i will have a quick look at other bug reports, maybe
> i'll find one that i can work on. (i don't have a deep understanding about
> the kspread source nor kde program sources in general, but i'll see anyway).

You're welcomed. Note that after 1.3 release, there will be some
clean-ups which (hopefully) make the code more understandable. We can
use your help, if you're interested in joining...

> Now that there is a fix, can i close the bug on bugs.kde.org, or does the
> patch first have to be inserted into cvs?

When the patch is committed, the bug can also be closed using the CCMAIL
magic. See http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=106918459906234&w=2

Best regards,

Ariya Hidayat
http://ariya.pandu.org