List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for Bug 67515: kpresenter only shows the first slide
From:       David Faure <dfaure () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2003-11-17 9:25:40

On Monday 17 November 2003 10:02, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> You are right, it looks not sensible, but there are two places in which the
> active page is stored, one is in the view and the other one in the doc, and
> the doc one is used for caluclating the page numbers and the view is used for
> the presentation. So in the presentation also the page numbers in the doc
> have to be set.

The one stored in the doc is a bug then. It should be possible to have
two views with a different active page.
Page numbers can be adjusted during painting, as we do in KWord.
(Anyway this is all for after 1.3 of course).

--
David Faure -- faure@kde.org, dfaure@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer