List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    wv2 0.2 released
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-05 13:07:48

Hi!

I just packaged and released wv2-0.2, which contains some smaller bugfixes
concerning Word 8 compatibility lists and Word 6/7 lists. Additionally I
fixed some minor issues, so it's a polished release to be used with KOffice
1.3 final.

I don't know yet, whether I should bump the version requirement in the KOffice
part of the filter, it works with both of them.

wv2 CVS users, take care! The library version of that release is (right now)
higher than the one in HEAD.

This release should be really stable, but if you find a bug please quickly
report it to me, so I can fix it before 1.3 is released.

Ciao,
Werner