List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kspread: problem with fontconfig ?
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-30 22:28:16

I try to track bug #59291 (crash on selecting template), which I can't
reproduce. The similar bugs have been reported before (also which I
closed because no matter what it's impossible to reproduce). Since it
appears again over and over, I have a feeling that it's quite serious.

Looking at the given backtrace, seems that the problem lies in
fontconfig, not really KSpread own code (still could be anything from
font mapping problem to something else).
If anyone could reproduce this bug, and may provide further information,
that would be really appreciated.

Best regards,

Ariya Hidayat
http://ariya.pandu.org