List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Aritistic License?
From:       Alexander Dymo <cloudtemple () mksat ! net>
Date:       2003-10-18 19:46:41

On Saturday 18 October 2003 16:33, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> Also as far as I know we are using:
> GPL 2
> LGPL 2

I've forgot about one issue: file
lib/kotext/kohyphen/kohyphen.h
lacks a license statement. This file was modified by me, Lukas and David.
If there are no objections from Lukas and David, I'll put LGPL header.

Also we have kohyphen.cpp that is under GPL. I propose to change the license
to LGPL. This will make all kohyphen library LGPL'ed which is (I believe)
required for such library.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department