List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Patch for Krita
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2003-10-14 21:40:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've been working at Krita, and, well I could hardly break it more than it was
already broken, so I'd like to check my changes in. But it's perhaps best to
have the patch reviewed before committing, since I'm not really experienced
with C++. It's at about 100 kb perhaps a bit too large for the mailing list
and can be downloaded at:

 http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/krita-14-10-2003.diff

The patch is intended to achieve the following things:

* Add support for QTabletEvents to the tools
* Add two 'tools' that actually do something
* Add comments to the code
* Add a design document and an umbrello diagram for other hackers

I'm currently working on an endianness issue (images are all blue on powerpc),
on adding really useful tools (and investigating the old idea of making them
kparts) and reworking the user interface. My main interest is in adding
'natural media' tools for creative users.

I can commit myself; I've got cvs access now, I just need the reassurance that
I'm not messing up monumentally with my first attempt at being useful.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html