While trying to resolve another issue, I tried to rebuild Koffice from a source RPM (SuSe 8.1). When I found an error, I went to the build directory and looked at the config.log. Although the script complained that qt-mt might not have been built as threaded, it would appear that the config scripts failed, because on loading libqt (3.2.1) there were unresolved references to several entry points. I determined that the entry points would be in the FreeType libraries. My confusion comes because the QT lib complained about (FT_Seek_Stream, FT_Get_Short, FT_Get_Long and so forth) The FreeType libraries (rpm 2.1.3-38) containes entry points similar to the above but not quite the same, for example FT_Stream_Seek is provided, FT_Short, FT_Long. The API documents for FreeType do not list any of these functions. Every attempt to link Koffice items against libqt-mt.so.3.2.1 yeilds these undefined references on my machine. Which FreeType library version seems to satisfy these missing "undefined references" (while this problem -may have- started with Koffice, it is unlikely that it was caused by Koffice, if one could point me toward the a mailing list with it would be more likely to find resolution, I'll go there and leave you'all alone.) --- Kermit Tensmeyer -- Kermit Tensmeyer klt_7940@emil.cc _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel