List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [KWORD] little error in an i18n message
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-05 16:27:52

Oops! Before you misunderstood what I meant. By using "you" in the example of
the the example I gave, I did not meant you, Thomas Zander, I meant an
anonymous genralized you. (Yes, I should not translate directly my ideas from
French but try to express them directly in English.)  The situation happen to
me many times, especially when I started to work for KDE (which made some
people think/thought that I am/was silly.)

Have a nice day!