List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [KWORD] little error in an i18n message
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-05 13:33:20

On Sunday 05 October 2003 15:10, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Sorry, this email arrived very late due to me not being able to post directly
> to the list; I look stupid to comment so late on something already resolved..
>
> As the moderater does not even answer my emails I feel annoyed enough to
> unsubscribe.  I don't have to get emails if I can't answer anyways..

Calm down. There's something wrong with your subscription, but nothing intentionnal.
You are definitely in the "accepted posters list" in the mailman config, so in theory
your posts shouldn't be moderated.
Hmm, which email are you subscribed under? I can't find you. Did you really unsubscribe
already?

Please reply to koffice-devel-admin and myself only.