List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Unnecessary configure.in.in files
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-02 23:35:28

While I was looking at the configure.in.in files in KOffice, I have found two
that should be deleted in my opinion.

koffice/kformula: there are only comments, including a commented out
DO_NOT_COMPILE. As I suppose that KFormula is supposed not to be disabled
again, this file should be deleted

koffice/kivio/plugins/kiviosmlconnector: it attemps to DO_NOT_COMPILE
kiviosmlconnector. However as the directory is not a top directory this has
not any effect.

Have a nice day!