List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/filters/kword/rtf/import
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-08-31 19:19:50

Also you will not get many patches anymore from me before KOffice 1.3, as
today is the deadline for RC1. (Of course, I have not chosen to find so many
problems in the last week and half.)

I still have a few problems with the RTF filters, but I think that I will
delay them to KOffice 1.4.

Have a nice day!