List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Question about RTF import filter
From:       Ewald Snel <ewald () rambo ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2003-08-28 22:39:07

Hi Nicolas,

> Then the only bug is that there are two functions making very similar
> things where there should be not any difference.
>
> Toggle means something else for me, which is why I make the error.
>
> So I think that I will remove setToggleProperty, as it has a misleading
> name and is the more complex function.

Please, don't remove it. It's not the same as setFlagProperty(). The names
might be confusing, sorry for that, but it's based on the RTF specification
(which calls these properties 'flag' and 'toggle'). Here is a quote from the
RTF specification:

"Toggle
This control word distinguishes between the ON and OFF states for the given
property. The control word with no parameter or a nonzero parameter is used
to turn on the property, while the control word with a zero parameter is used
to turn it off.

Flag
This control word ignores any parameter."

> Have a nice day!

Thanks.
bye,

ewald