List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Koffice file manipulation
From:       MichaelHoeller () t-online ! de (Michael Hoeller)
Date:       2003-08-27 16:26:07

Hi Nicolas,

thanks for the hint. This works as long as you only relpace a string.
But the Format is not covered this way. So if a tag is ^adr1 and marked
as bold so the xml format contains "bold" at the offset of ^adr1, in
the length of ^adr1. This is not want you want when the replaced String
is longer than the tag..

Anyway, thanks for the hint
Michael