List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Stable filter status
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-08-27 15:13:13

I have now changed the stable filter status, see:
http://www.koffice.org/filters/1.2/index.php

The status is now a generated file, so the data in
koffice/filters/filterstatus.xml has been taken. If someone finds any problem
that is not in filterstatus.xml, please report to this mailing list, so that
I can fix the problem.

For now, I know that they are links that point to nothing yet. I have still to
do the status files of the individual filters. Of course, filter maintainers
are invited to add a few words in these status files. ("No info" is not what
a user expect to see.) The idea is just to describe in (short) text what the
filter can or cannot. (Only KWord's filters have already additional
information, some have even feature tables.)

On CVS, the files are at www/areas/koffice/filters/1.2 and below. You need
special "karma" to write there but you can send me your patches.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day!