List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: I am back
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () eris23 ! de>
Date:       2003-08-22 8:39:25

> I have finally a telephone line, so I am again able to work correctly on
> KOffice.

Hi Nicolas,

good to see you back again! :-)

Somehow KOffice development seems to have slowed down a bit. Either people are
busy doing 'real work' or they are on holiday. Or they are just too lazy to
code... like myself.

I'm just wondering why it's so quiet on the list just before a release... Just
my thoughts and of course I could be wrong. ;-)

	Percy