List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Unit of mass "pieces" in Kspread
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <lichota () mimuw ! edu ! pl>
Date:       2003-08-21 8:45:34

Hello!
I am translating Kspread and in description of CONVERT() function there
is mentioned unit of measurement: sg (pieces).
I cannot find "pieces" anywhere and closest explanation for "sg" is
"specific gravity". Is this the right meaning?

The whole string is:
Supported mass units: g (gram), sg (pieces), lbm (pound), u (atomic
mass),
ozm (ounce), stone, ton, grain, pweight (pennyweight), hweight
(hundredweight), bron (gross registered ton).

Regards

	Krzysztof Lichota

PS. Please CC me, as I am not on the list.