List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Call for developers (was Re: kspread - patch to fix bug #61350)
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-13 9:59:21

> It's sad none of the KSpread developers respond...

The developers, including myself, are unfortunately (or should I say,
fortunately) busy with non KSpread-related stuff. This also means that
KSpread need new fresh blood, additional manpower.

One thing I propose and would try to do (can't promise, given my limited
hacking time) is cleaning-up the source-code. If it's clean enough and
well understandable, hopefully KSpread will attract many new developers.
So, let's see if this works out or not...

Best regards,

Ariya Hidayat
http://ariya.pandu.org/blog