Hi list, I wanted to announce that Open Text Summarizer-0.4.0 is released.(OTS) The open text summarizer is an open source tool for summarizing texts. The program reads a text and decides which sentences are important and which are not. OTS will create a short summary or will highlight the main ideas in the text. OTS is both a library and a command line tool. Word processors such as AbiWord and KWord can link to the library and summarize documents while the command line tool lets you summarize text on the console. Supported languages: (ca,bg,cs,cy,da,de,el,en,eo,es,et,eu, fi,fr,ga,gl,he,hu,ia,id,is,it,lv,mi, ms,mt,nl,nn,pl,pt,ro,ru,sv,tl,tr,uk,yi) OTS is using glib and libxml2 to build. I know that glib2 is a problem but we can add this as a plugin or a soft dep. I am not sure about the status of glib in regard to KDE. Ots is included in redhat-rawhide and it was announced that it will be in the next release. (release notes on osnews). It is already in gentoo and I think that it will be in debian shortly. I would really like to see Kword using this library. I think that Koffice will benefit from using the library and we will all have a better office suit, something that will help the entire open source community. site: https://sourceforge.net/projects/libots/ Thanks, Nadav Rotem _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel