Hi Just posted a new version of my postgresql driver for kexi. This time it does compile (for me :) and has a bit of functionality. It will connect to a server over tcpip (no local sockets yet) show the databases, conect to a database, show the tables and when you click on a table will show its data. Thats all i can verify works as thats all i wanted as my first milestone. It will only work from postgresql from cvs (upcoming 7.4) as this has some additional features over 7.3 in the c api nescesary for kexi. I am however still using libpqxx the c++ api as this has the additional features now cos i submitted a patch to add them :) Head over to my site to grab it (and sign the guest book) , and any problems/suggestions then mail me. Cheers -- adampigg.9p.org.uk adam@piggz.fsnet.co.uk adam@adampigg.9p.org.uk _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel