List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Help on Krita
From:       rwlbuis () xs4all ! nl
Date:       2003-07-28 10:28:41

Hi,

>   I am working on a project and was looking at Krita as a reference. Is
> its possible to
> know which is the latest release of Krita available and when is the next
> release planned.
> In order to look at the source code, I tried to download office version
> a number of times
> from different sites unsuccessfully. I am based in India, kindly do
> suggest if there
> any site where I could download the Krita with its source code only
> anywhere?
> Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

You can get a sneak preview of the current code here :

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/koffice/krita/

To get the latest sources you should have cvs installed, and use
anonymous cvs. You should follow these instructions :

http://developer.kde.org/source/anoncvs.html

Make sure to choose koffice module.
If you just want a static snapshot of the code, you should look
here :

http://www.koffice.org/download/source.php

Hope this helps :-)
Cheers,