List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: libexport fixes
From:       Johannes Wilm <j () indymedia ! no>
Date:       2003-07-06 22:51:05

Hi,
thank you for the patch. Taht looks a lot like what I need. However I
still don't get how I can get stuff like "frame.right" on a per cell
basis (fx so that you can you can asign borders to only a single cell). I
would
have thought it would have had to be connected to TableCell however your
patch connects it with the frameAnchor instead. Could you try to show how
you did that with the html-filter.
Thanks!
Johannes Wilm