List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Open Text Summarizer tutorial
From:       Nadav Rotem <nadavrotem () mail ! ru>
Date:       2003-06-27 7:04:05

hi Kword people!

Last week I published in the Abiword mailing list the first draft
of the plug-in writing tutorial for Open Text Summarizer. OTS can
summarize text in multiple languages and can be integrated into
every word processor. I would love to see Kword using my library
to summarize text. It does require GLib2 to build , but I am sure
that we can make this build optional or work around it.

Tutorial is here:

The released code is available:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=80485&release_id=167933

The cvs code is here: