List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: OOWriter export
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-17 22:35:50

On Monday 16 June 2003 19:08, nicolasg@snafu.de wrote:
> I have improved KWord's OOWriter export.

Great.

> For now, I am going to try to fix the bugs of the (other) export
> filters of KWord.

What filters are you working on? I started working on KOffice and took
KWord's html export filter as my test ground to get into the code. In
general I'm working on ExportCss class to at least add frame and table
support to the html export filter. I just don't want us both to work on
the same stuff :)

Zack