List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    OOWriter export
From:       nicolasg () snafu ! de
Date:       2003-06-16 17:08:29

I have improved KWord's OOWriter export.

It can do a few basic things: text, formattings, some fields (including
hyperlinks) and pictures.

This is more or less what I can do without big modifications. I consider this
status acceptable for KOffice 1.3.

It will depend on Lukas if this filter will be in Beta 2.

Please test the filter and give feedback!

For now, I am going to try to fix the bugs of the (other) export filters of
KWord.

Have a nice
day!