On poniedziałek 16 czerwca 2003 09:43, James Richard Tyrer wrote: > Tomasz Grobelny wrote: > > The thing that I really miss in KWord is high quality text printing. > > Looking at (not so) recent discussions on this list I assume that karbon > > has it's own rendering classes. Karbon isn't able to print anything > > though. Would it be hard to add printing support and use Karbon's paint > > device in KWord? > > There is a not so simple way to fix this. > I guess you are right :-( > Do NOT use KWord to render your text, use GhostScript. > It's not my problem. The glyphs themselves are perfectly ok, but spacing between them is a problem. I guess QPainter has too little precision to handle independently positioned letters. For example after each 'w' I get a thin space (which is of course too much-there should be none). Tomek _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel