List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    karbon, kpainter and kword
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2003-06-13 12:58:16

The thing that I really miss in KWord is high quality text printing. Looking
at (not so) recent discussions on this list I assume that karbon has it's own
rendering classes. Karbon isn't able to print anything though. Would it be
hard to add printing support and use Karbon's paint device in KWord?

Tomek

PS
Asking out of curiosity (although I know some basics of postscript).