List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Casting patches for libwv2
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-08 9:53:21

On Sunday 08 June 2003 08:11, Ben Burton wrote:
> Hi.  I assume I'm supposed to send libwv2 patches to this list?  I had a
> look at the wvware-devel list archives and AFAICT the first two pages
> were entirely spam.
>
> Anyway, compilation of libwv2 breaks on my system which is running
> libgsf 1.8.0-3 and g++ 3.3, with type conversion errors.  The following
> patch fixes the compile; I presume the macros I've inserted simply
> perform the correct typecasts though it's hard to tell since libgsf is
> not particularly well documented.

Okay, I applied your patch and released wv2-0.1. It compiles with libgsf-1.7.2
and libgsf-1.8.x. Apart from that patch and a few tiny build system fixes I
didn't change anything at all, so unless you have problems with libgsf-1.8.x
there's no point in updating wv2.

Ciao,
Werner, who quickly returns to his discrete-time signal processing homework...