List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: patch : crash on "close all views"
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-05-29 13:59:00

> Ariya: How did you test the code? Using different embedded (active) parts and
> some external views of those embedded parts (View -> New View on the embedded
> part)?

No, I didn't do anything with embedded parts (perhaps also there is
trouble with closing embedded parts, I don't know). With the patch, what
happens to embedded part will not change. But with non-embedded part, I
remote the offending line:
   delete d->m_rootDoc;
because close() afterward will take care of it.

Anyway, I will commit the patch. Feel free to revert or fix later on if
this is wrong (because it's touchy, isn't it ? :-)

--
Ariya Hidayat
http://ont.uni-paderborn.de (Research)