Hi, I updated my website about koffice tests (export a lot of documents from a koffice application using the koffice filters). Right now, only some kword and kspread export filters are tested. For Kword: amipro docbook latex msword (called but not installed so nothing generated) oowriter palmdoc rtf wml wordperfect For Kspread : msexcel gnumeric html latex opencalc The web page : http://elbobby.free.fr/kontest/results It's the version of koffice from one week ago cvs. I will test back in one month. The module is kofficetest/kontest. If you want add some documents in these tests add in kofficetest/document (or something like that) and send me a mail or include in kofficetest/kontest/example/export.knt (very simple xml file). I think it's interresting because I use only my test files and ... only my filter seems to work while it's not true in the real life. :)))))))))))))))))) bobby _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel