List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    applying paragraph settings
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2003-05-11 16:15:41

I found a weird bug when applying paragraph settings:
1. create several paragraphs (may be empty)
2. select a few of them
3. open format->paragraph... dialog and go to bullet/numbering
4. change "none" to "list" and set rest of the parameters.
5. press apply button... and dialog became resetted. I can reproduce with both
kword 1.2 and CVS HEAD. Other paragraph properties are applied correctly. Why
is this the case?

Tomek