List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [kspread] with or without space
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-05-05 7:08:07

In all other speadsheet applications (Gnumeric, Excel, OO Calc),
function DOLLAR result in something like "$30", there is no space
between $ and the number. However, KSpread uses KLocale::formatMoney()
and gives "$ 30", i.e with one blank space inbetween. I myself have no
idea which is the correct one.
So should we move towards compatibility (without space) or leave it as
it is (still with space) ?

--
Ariya Hidayat
http://ont.uni-paderborn.de (Research)