List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KChart development
From:       Andreas Nicolai <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-05-02 15:29:22

Hi there!

I just wanted to ask whether there is someone actively developing KChart at
the moment. I'm desperately looking for a good chart drawing program under
linux and failed to find one yet. But if there would be a way to join the
developer team and actively enhance and improve KChart I really would be
pleased to hear from you.

Thanks already!
Bye - Andreas

btw, I've tried to contact the current maintainer but the mail address doesn't
seem to be correct anylonger