List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [KPDFIMPORT] - A question?
From:       Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL <sipteamlog.fr () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2003-04-22 22:11:09

Le Mercredi 23 Avril 2003 00:07, Lukáš Tinkl a écrit :

[...]

> > I don't know if there is still some time frame for inclusion (after the
> > beta freeze...). Lukas ?
> >
> > thanks for your interest,
> > Nicolas
>
> Yes, although I haven't personally tried the filter yet, I'd like to see it
> included.

I tried it several time (0.3, 0.4) and it is very good! It can be a reason for
some of the people that I work with or work for to migrate to KOffice and not
Open Office.

However, the version 0.5 creates me a few trouble (but I believe that it is my
fault and not the code :)) ).

Regards,

Sidoine
--
Les propos tenus n'engagent que son auteur et en aucun cas les organisations
auxquelles il pourrait appartenir.