List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    1.3 beta1 tagged
From:       Lukáš Tinkl <lukas () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-16 7:25:47

Hi,
I tagged the the first beta (KOFFICE_1_3_BETA1) of koffice and koffice-i18n,
created the source packages and now I'm waiting for Andreas to do the
announcement. After that, beta1 will be oficially released; note that we
won't wait for all the binary packages to appear (so far there's SuSE and
Slackware).

Then you may start committing new features again, according to the plan (until
the second beta, due around June 10, 2003).

This beta has code version 1.2.90 (beta2 will be 1.2.91 and so on), so don't
be surprised: it's because of problems that versions like "1.3-beta1" might
pose to RPM packages.

Take care
--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas@kde.org, lukas.tinkl@suse.cz)
KDE developer | SuSE Labs | KOffice release manager