List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: i18n in latex export filter
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-04-13 13:48:36

You cannot. All strings in a UI file are translated. You cannot add any
comment either.

(I suppose that you mean that some strings should *not* be translated.)

There was a similar discussion in this thread of kde-devel
http://lists.kde.org/?t=104375475600005&r=1&w=2

Have a nice day/evening/night!

On Sunday 13 April 2003 15:14, Robert JACOLIN wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a new dialog box for the latex filters (with qt-designer) but all
> strings are i18n. The problem it's somes strings must be translated. How
> can I add comments in the pot file or remove these strings in the pot files
> ?
>
> Thanks.

> bobby
(...)