List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Justifying
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2003-03-29 20:25:24

Could someone please fix this justifying bug? It makes KWord practically
unusable (for me). I also noticed that soft hyphens are not drawn and I have
a strong feeling that theses bugs are somehow connected to each other. I have
no idea where to look for a (bug)fix. TIA

Tomek

PS
I hope it wasn't me who introduced this bug. :-)
["kwordbug.png" (image/png)]