List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Possible problem of kdgantt
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-03-14 22:35:45

Well, I do not know. It is not just a library but also installed headers.

However, I do not know the situation (for example the needed KDE 3.0.x
compatibility or similar problems.) I do not even know which other package
shares the code. (By the way, perhaps we should CC the corresponding mailing
list of this other package too.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!