List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: pdf input filter
From:       Nicolas Hadacek <hadacek () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-05 23:00:29

> I think somebody said he wanted to work on PDF import, so maybe you can team
> up.
>
> I cc: this mail to koffice-devel (you posted to koffice-devel-admin, which is
> the list maintainer address).
>
> -Jost.
>
> On Wednesday 05 March 2003 21:03, Wing wrote:
>
>>hello,
>>is anybody working on a KWord PDF import filter?
>>I'd like to volunteer on it.

I've been working on a PDF importer for some times now. It's in
kdenonbeta/PDFImport. I think it's already useful and it will be put in
koffice CVS as soon as I get some computer at home...

some help could be useful, especially testing what works and what breaks.
obviously something to import drawings as karbon14 (or kpresenter)
objects and to import formulas as kformula object (if possible) would be
great...

see you,
Nicolas