List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: musings on koffice1.2 vs koffice 1.3 and other boring things that you should probably ignore
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-02-23 20:40:31

Well, even if the bug would be in the export filter, it is a bug to find in
the import filter. It should be avoided that an import filter generates an
invalid file (be it XML-wise or be it UTF-8-wise.)

However I found this bug with two RTF files generated by MS Word 97 and
AbiWord's RTF export filter generates files with the same problem too.

As the two RTF files from MS Word are much to long to update, I have created a
little test file with AbiWord and attached it to the bug report:
http://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=1033&amp;action=edit

(I have just found out that this file from AbiWord generates an endless loop
in KOffice 1.2 (-SuSE 8.1))

Have a nice day/evening/night!