List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with RTF import
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-02-15 21:20:42

On Saturday 15 February 2003 20:09, Tomasz Grobelny wrote:
> On Saturday 15 of February 2003 19:26, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > Can anybody confirm that KWord's RTF import filter is not working
> > currently?
>
> I've just exported a sample file from KWord and imported without any
> problems, but I don't have fresh CVS HEAD right now.

Thank you for the idea of trying export/import! I should have thought myself
about it.

For a simple text, it works. However with tables it does not.

I have first seen the bug last week end, but i had thought that it was a
problem of long files (which is obviously not.)

> Tomek

Have a nice day/evening/night!

(...)